Saturday, April 2, 2011

quotes

sometimes acting happy
makes you hurt that much more


Don't ever give up if you still want to try,
Don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go


You said you didn't want to see me get hurt,
so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?

it really hurts when you expected so much more
from the person you once loved so much.

I wish I was a kid again,
because skinned knees are easier
to fix then broken hearts.


Ask me how many times my heart has been broken
and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.


It hurts the most when you
can actually feel your heart breaking.


When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut...
it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

You hurt me more than I deserve,
how can you be so cruel?
I love you more than you deserve,
why am I such a fool?

Don't Cry Over Someone
That Won't Cry Over You

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
after the day I have given up on chasing you






No comments:

Post a Comment